We have been participating in Midnight Run for over ## years,collecting and bringing toiletries and food to the homeless in NYC.
Members participate in community-wide efforts, including a bike-a-thon supporting Meals on Wheels
UFNNJ Mitzvah Day brings us out to the Palisades for an education and clean-up effort.
On-going programs include:
- Monthly visits to residents at a local nursing home
- Fulfilling holiday gift lists of needy families
- Supporting Israel and her soldiers
- Staffing a homeless shelter
- Youth-lead Rosh HaShanah services for hospitalized patients
- UFNNJ Mitzvah Day
- Midnight Run (caring for the homeless in NYC)
- Palisade trails clean-up (seasonal)
- Food drive benefiting the Center for Food Action
KH members actively support local volunteer efforts, including; Englewood Earth Month, Englewood 5K Run,
Goods For Guyana, and more.